Remove Craigslist Ads from Windows XP
- Click the start menu, select run to stop the program processes.
- Go to the control panel.
- Locate the add/remove programs icon to remove the program.
- Click the windows start menu, then click search, then delete the associated files.
- Open the registry editor, search and delete the programs registry entries.
Remove Craigslist Ads from Windows 7
- Press windows key + r.
- Type regedit and press enter.
- Click the first hive (folder) on the left pane.
- Click on each folder.
- Find the keys that do not belong in the registry.
- Right click them and select delete to remove.
- Repeat this action through entire registry (hives> irrelevant keys).
Remove Craigslist Ads from Windows 8
- Click on the start button and go to the control panel.
- Click on the appearance and personalization.
- Click on the folder options.
- Click on the view tab in the folder options window.
- Choose the show hidden files, folders, and drives under the hidden files and folders category.
- Click ok at the bottom of the folder options window.
- Delete the related registry entries to this hijacker virus through registry edit.
- Find out and remove the associated files of this browser hijacker virus.
Remove Craigslist Ads from Windows Vista
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.